Monday, November 19, 2012

Some Crafts I've Made

Hello Kiddos! Just stoppin in to show off a few things I've made in the past year. Things have been quite rough for me physically & emotionally so I have been spending a better part of my daze days on my knees w/ my nose in the Good Book & my hands folded in prayer! Buuuuttttttt, I'm sure ya didn't stop in to hear me whine so w/o further ado, here are some paper crafts. I am rather new to blogging & was not even thinking of tutorials at the time of making these so I guess, grab a cuppa something & enjoy the pix! Thanks so much for stopping in & if you have ANY questions or would like deets on any of these, please do NOT hesitate to ask!! Thanks!













Everything you see here was done w/ the Cricut. I am definately NOT a pro & my pix are not the best quality but I L-O-V-E to do both & we ALL have to learn somewhere, right?
Again, Thanks for looking & for stopping in.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stopped by to thank you for leaving such a lovely comment on my blog today. As far as the treat box I made it would probally hold 4 mini muffins for sure. It took a lot of candies to fill. All your projects are very nice. i sure hope you get feeling better, being ill is not fun! I have a lung disease so I know what you are talking about. I do find the crafing does help keep me less stressed and that is why I do it. Take care and just in case I get to busy Merry Christmas to you and your family have a lovely Holiday Season.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What super cards! I especially like the thank you cards with the trees. They're so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey favorite commentator of mine!! ♥ Just wanted to pop by and say how much I appreciate you comment. Ive missed them lately! You must be busy. ♥ Hope all is well with you!! Much love.
    ~Maria-Isabel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there! I saw your comment on iCandy Handmade. Thank you, that is so generous!

    ReplyDelete

These lovely viewers had this to say: